REMINISCING OF THE PAST



Face of FRIENDS 
By: JERSON L. ORIG


Excitement, fast beat of my heart and a big smile in my face is how I can describe my emotion and feeling when the time came- a time that I’ve been waiting  for and having a chance to make out and to meet up my friends from what we called the latest social networking site as of present- FACEBOOK.
                Unfortunately, my companion did not come. Tense is starting to conquer my being, my heart seems to burst out of nervousness, and disappointment, worries and sadness is slowly torturing my emotion and feelings at that moment. But I did not get affected to it, instead with much strong point, confidence, faith and determination, I continued my trip alone.
                Cool breeze of the air, warmth hug of the sun and noise everywhere that welcomes me when I arrived in Manila, safe and sound with the help and guidance of GOD that leads me to find a place to stay and to take a rest from 2:30 am-5:00 pm, my friends who never stopped worrying, praying and guiding me to reach my destination and myself who never stopped believing.

            Regardless of the risk and unexpected situation I encountered, it turns to happy, merry, unforgettable and joyous moment when I finally met them and  they never give up to show and to express their care, love, trust and acceptance  even though that I came from a far place, Ifugao. Happy face with smile is on everyone’s face while sharing stories, un ending chatting with one another, drinking and smoking session ( hahaha, keber! ) and laughter’s fills the air when we entered to a resto bar. We enjoyed the company of each other and all of us had fun, but time is not enough. Everyone needs to bid goodbye, and I need too. I can’t control my emotion when crystals of tears are running down already through my chicks as I hug and bid goodbye to them. Sometimes crying doesn’t mean that you are weak but also showing, appreciating and expressing that  in just a flash moment being with your friends and love ones,  a foundation of friendship, love and trust has formed and built through meeting and knowing them more.
                And until now, the memories are still fresh in my mind that lingers on my memory. Memories that could never be erase in my heart and in my mind and I would be cherished for the rest of my life, memories that I’ll keep worth wherever I am and memories that I have something to be proud of.
  No matter wherever you are, who and what you are it doesn’t mean that you can’t make out and meet them up too. There is always a right time for everything, we just have to learn to wait.  Just have the courage, the strength, the determination, faith and humility to grab and achieve the dream that you’ve been longing for. And there’s nothing wrong in achieving dream as long as you have the proper guidance and proper discipline.
                THANK YOU!
Here are my friends whom I met during the Grand Eyeball on October 14, 2011.
Dhan Roshein Mendoza,Dinn Arkin Tolentino,Jay Laurence,Edison Del Ponso
Erpie,   Alex De Guzman,Joshua Tolentino,Jhun Quijano Taken,Sean Castillo,Shoti,Takure,Yurika. kyle anne