DATers CCO (chief connecting Officer)

FULL NAME: JAYDEE C.CALPO Born : July 19,1980 Birthplace: Cavite City Graduated Vocational School: AMA CLC P'que in 2000 Im a Working studdent at that time.. Working in morning..& studying at the same time After my Graduation in Umingan ,Pangasinan i immediately seek work here in manila but my 1st job was in Cavite City the hometown of my mother i started working @ 17 my first job was an helper in an contruction site i tried a lot of job in order to help my family my other jobs are in particular order: Contruction Helper, Newspaper boy & factory worker then in 1998 i able to had to seek my permanent job i was 18 then........ april 3,1998 when i entered to my current job as messenger of the company 
Then in May 2005 when i was been promoted to Field Auditor... A year after i was immediately promoted as supervisor.... Then 2yrs later & currenly been holding as one of the Senior Supervisor of the company. That was the roller coaster ride of my life as an employee..